Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TheCheat

4 8 15 16 23 42
So I just found out that VA is going to be at the ORD job fair this weekend. Logged on to update my resume and it says "This job is no longer posted!!"

okaaaayy....

I am a pilot at VA and I have yet to hear of us showing up at a job fair. I think we have plenty of resumes on file. Just finished a class some of which were from Skywest. I think they had around 4-5000 TT. FWIW.

11:00 AM - 5:00 PM - Pilot Job Fair- Spirit, US Airways and Virgin America will stay as long as it takes to talk to each attendee.

From the ACS website...

I am a pilot at VA and I have yet to hear of us showing up at a job fair.

Sorry Cappy but I flew the team that was at the LAS show a few weeks ago ( I didn't think VX did shows either). They stopped by the cockpit to let us know they were in the back. Said they were very busy talking one on one with those guys. Said that there were several that they were planning on moving forward with.

For those that meet our requirements and can attend the ORD show, should. It sounded to me that the folks involved really do use these shows to help sort the wheat from the chaff. Good luck.

Thank you, PPM, for the reply. I will definitely be talking to you guys at the fair. I'll hand them my resume, but unfortunately, the application I have on file is embarrassingly out of date. I tried to update it last night, but the system would not let me in, saying the position is no longer open. There's a good reason why I haven't updated, I suppose I'll have to convince them of that though.

Thank you, PPM, for the reply. I will definitely be talking to you guys at the fair. I'll hand them my resume, but unfortunately, the application I have on file is embarrassingly out of date. I tried to update it last night, but the system would not let me in, saying the position is no longer open. There's a good reason why I haven't updated, I suppose I'll have to convince them of that though.

You'll have to re-apply when the window opens, get a fresh start anyway. Last time it closed, it opened up a few days later. Keep an eye on it.

You'll have to re-apply when the window opens, get a fresh start anyway. Last time it closed, it opened up a few days later. Keep an eye on it.

If they only got rid of the stupid "mary sits next to jane" questions.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Latest resources

Back