• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America Assessment results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Starting with about ten crews plus a handful of reserves.

Any info on pay and lodging while in training, reserve call out, upgrade time or any other good info along those lines? Thanks.

Wondering who my cover letter should be addressed to.. Who is in charge of HR or Pilot interviews over there at VA.. Any help appreciated.
Tatoosh

I interviewed with Virgin a little over 10 days ago. I was asked to take the drug test right away, but haven't heard a peep since. Is this the norm? How long does it usually takes to hear back from them?

hello and congrats on getting hired.
Did you interview on feb 10th?

How were you notified about takign the drug test and how soon? Is it true that they gave a drug test paperwork to everyone during interview just so that it is ready if you get hired?

How many applicants were there during your interview date?. how many got told to do a drug test?. Did they hire 1 out of 3?. Do you know what the ground school dates are?

thanks and good luck

You are correct. Everyone was given some paperwork for the drug test. Iwas notified via email a few hours after the interview was over that I had 48hrs to complete the and submit the drug test.
We were 7 to interview. 2 of us got the email regarding the drug test. However, I haven't heard anything since, not really sure how long the process is suppose to take and if the next step is indeed the job offer.
Anyone else?

Latest resources

Back