• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America 4Q loss $27mil

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh ayuh... my bad. Hadn't thought about it in years... The "other" island-based Sean Connery Bond movie. :)

I liked the remake, too, so there's no counting for good taste. :D

"Underneath the mango tree me honey and me,,,"

Branson

Branson was on CNN with Wolf Blitzer yesterday and the conversation turned to the Colgan accident and how underpaid the regional pilots were. Wolf asked if the various Virgin pilots are paid well enough to attract the most experienced. Branson said yes of course!! But he did have kind of a funny look on his face as that question was asked. I was screaming at Wolf to do some research on how much Branson pays his pilots. I don't know about V Atlantic's pay but we know V America's pay.

In other words, you're not familiar with phrase and don't think about what you're really writing.

:D
Dude,
He/It is a ghryjhet f/o, what do you expect? Him/It to "read, write and speak english" with any competency?
PBR

Hank Scorpio and his Cabotage can still lick my Sack.
If you are a guy, isn't that a request for homosexual contact, not that there is anything wrong with that, if you like that kind of thing.
PBR

VA needs to get ALPA in asap and then merge. Relative seniority will work great. I suggest Alaska.

M

Latest resources

Back