• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

View the October 25, 2007 letter from the ASA MEC to all SkyWest Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everyone knows someone at SkyWest, call them and encourage them to vote. If they have questions encourage them to contact someone at the SkyWest ALPA OC.

Thanks for your help and support.

Hawkeyeguy

Skynation....

Anybody who tries to use the "Do I Have A Future Here?" campaign as a sign of ALPA's flaws doesn't 1. have an understanding about what ALPA really does, 2. fails to realize informational campaigns pointing out the downside of employment puts pressure on management and hurts recruiting, 3. is a flamebaiting moran, or 4. all the above.

SkyNation, I respect your opinions and don't believe you are as ignorant about the process and power of collective bargaining as you repeatedly make yourself out to be. How long did you work at AWAC before leaving for Skywest, and what happened here to color your opinions?

Unlike some other kind people here, I DO NOT respect anything about Skynation-including his opinion. I do believe Skynation is a total "moran" and complete turd-burgular.

-Eat me, Sky!

I didn't mean you.

fear tactics are the worst way to sell this. The fear angle of 'what if' is not playing well, and if you're helping the OC, I'd mention that constantly going to the fear card is hurting you guys.

Well, I do not think putting up what-if scenarios is "fear tactics." Its just one way of showing how ALPA can mitigate that what-if scenario.

Latest resources

Back