Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

blingair

I'm your boy Carl
Looking for any info on current or past expat ATR-72 pilots with Vietnam Airlines. Looking for all the regular company questions about life style, contracts etc. I know they want you to "pay for training" so I'm looking for any and all info about the hiring process and day to day line flying. Much thanks in advance.
Bling.

apparently no one has ever gone to vietnam airlines and have returned to tell the story about it. if you ever get back into the states on my side i will buy you a steak. and in this country you won't be eating someones god.

As long as it's not tube-steak. I was just looking at the Hoff. Couldnt resist. We see several horrible accidents a day/week here but one day someone hit a cow. Dude, people were freaking out! They were wailing and nashing and going on. How's thing at your airline worm?

The schedule on the ATR in Vietnam is the best of all fleets, transition to the Airbus fleet is possible, beer is one dollar and most girls weigh about 100 lbs, and free of tramp stamps. Cost of living in Saigon is pretty cheap, good luck.

100lb girls i haven't seen one of those since junior high. $1 beer. i think this has divorce written all over it. where do i sign up?

Try Rishworth Aviation Ltd. or PARC Aviation for contract details, you might also go t PPRuNe and try to make contact with someone on the ATR fleet for your specific questions, if you have trouble doing this let me know and I will get some email addresses for you.

I believe you must be current and qualified, call the contract agencies for the best information.

Latest resources

Back