• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Vietnam Airlines A320 contracts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
was told in an email by Parc that Vietnam Airlines will proceed with my application but can only offer me the 6 weeks on/ 2 off schedule. Really wanted the 5 on / 3 off! Anybody else in this situation? What are the chances of agreeing to the 6/2 and trying to negotiate the 5/3 once on the property? Pipe dream?

I heard that is all they are offering right now. A few people managed to switch to the 5/3 but most are getting only the 6/2. Also there are rumors of 10% pay cut.

Everyone says to use PARC, but who would be the second choice? I had to cancel a screening through PARC for another contract due to my passport being lost, and I fear I may have burned that bridge.

Yes you read it right. 10% pay CUT. Kind of hard to believe given they still need pilots bad but who knows. We'll see where this goes.

Everyone says to use PARC, but who would be the second choice? I had to cancel a screening through PARC for another contract due to my passport being lost, and I fear I may have burned that bridge.

Rishworth..........

Anyone have any new information to add to this?? Hiring, pay, and schedule information that is current comes to mind....

Thank!

Yes you read it right. 10% pay CUT. Kind of hard to believe given they still need pilots bad but who knows. We'll see where this goes.

I'm not surprised one bit that they are trying to pull that ridiculous stunt after the "Air Mekscum" pilots demonstrated that there are pilots in the US willing to undercut the market by an outstanding 40% !!!!! :puke:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back