Vegas Baby!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flechas said:
Hahaha, you are right about that, I just about hate it here!!

I truly thought I was going to die my first summer there, was even making preparations on how to get me back up north if this would happen. The heat complicated by the smell of Pasadena (San Jacinto College) I was sure it was going to mean the end.. Still have no idea how I made it out of there. On the bright side of things, the winter months were always enjoyable there as well as Galveston only being a short drive away.

I had no idea my thread would be this long. But hey it wasnt even worth it. I got a call just now from the buyer saying we're going to Santa Monica instead. Ive been there once and its beautiful but Ive never hit the town. Anyone wanna continue this thread replacing Vegas with SMO?

350DRIVER said:
I truly thought I was going to die my first summer there, was even making preparations on how to get me back up north if this would happen. The heat complicated by the smell of Pasadena (San Jacinto College) I was sure it was going to mean the end.. Still have no idea how I made it out of there. On the bright side of things, the winter months were always enjoyable there as well as Galveston only being a short drive away.

Yeah, in the winter and at night is not that bad here, I live near the downtown area so all the bars are close by. I do miss living by the beach and no traffic, the traffic is my biggest complaint here, I'd take the heat over the traffic any day.

sky37d said:
Well, hop in your plane, and meet us at KFNT, about 8:15 Sunday AM. We're flying formation up to KHYX. You can fly with us, or ride along. You have to buy your own pancakes though.
http://www.337skymaster.org/messages/attachment.php?s=&postid=8656

Flint to Saginaw huh? Sounds like fun, especially since I fly to 35D. (Allegan), every other week to my house on a lake in Gobles. Is it this Sunday?

I might just take you up on that.:D

You'll have to slow your 337 down a bit, I only cruise at 156kts or so.

dash8driver said:
ok.. i got a cold beer waiting for you in hawaii. :)

Dash8,

I would love to have a cold one with ya in Hawaii, which island are you on? Do you dive? I would go commercial of course, I love it there, I have been to most of the islands, I think the outer wall at Molokini Cratar(sp)? is the best!

RichardRambone said:
I had no idea my thread would be this long. But hey it wasnt even worth it. I got a call just now from the buyer saying we're going to Santa Monica instead. Ive been there once and its beautiful but Ive never hit the town. Anyone wanna continue this thread replacing Vegas with SMO?

the only thing in Santa Monica is hookers and blow.

Latest resources

Back