• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Vegas Baby!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Go to Yahoo and hit pictures, enter new member, get screen name and password and upload pics. It's easy, if you can read and fly a plane you can upload a picture. Unless of course you have reasons not to.

TDTURBO said:
Unless of course you have reasons not to.

What do you mean by that? Why would I be ashamed of myself? Or why would anyone be ashamed of themselves for that matter?

I don't need to post pictures showing off how buffed I am (I'm not by the way) to feel good about myself.

Flechas said:
What do you mean by that? Why would I be ashamed of myself? Or why would anyone be ashamed of themselves for that matter?

I don't need to post pictures showing off how buffed I am (I'm not by the way) to feel good about myself.

I'll give you a few reasons, you don't want people to see what you look like in case you say something on the internet and they recognize you from your picture, hence the PM suggestion, identity theft, need to remain annonomys, ect.....

TDTURBO said:
I'll give you a few reasons, you don't want people to see what you look like in case you say something on the internet and they recognize you from your picture, hence the PM suggestion, identity theft, need to remain annonomys, ect.....

In that case maybe. But a couple people on this board know me in person, including captains I've flown with, and Flechasis not just a handle I came up with, it's been my nicknamesince I was 10,most people know me by that and not my real name. Also I don't think I've said anything here so bad that I would want to hide from it,except for a couple fights thats I've picked. But this is just the internet and for the most part this is a joke, not to be taken seriously.

Don't have pics on this computer, just bought it today, but I promise to post a couple as soon as I learn to se it (its an apple).

Latest resources

Back