Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LAXSaabdude

Anyone who may know....

Yesterday there was a pretty active thread on the board, called "Was I Out Of Line", and today the entire thread, not just selected posts or words, is GONE! What happened to it?

LAXSaabdude.

OK, I knew an individual user could delete his own post, but I didn't know he could delete an entire thread. Thanks.

LAXSaabdude.

Yeah, I'm not absolutely sure about that either. I think though, that if the originator of a thread deletes the post which was the thread starter, the entire thread is deleted. Again though, not sure.

Too bad, I was enjoying that thread.

LAXSaabdude, the craft depicted in your avatar was a favorite among AC-130U crews in Afghanistan. One crew even broke radio silence and announced the successful completion of their mission by announcing "Pizza party! Pizza party!" over the radio. :D

Lets start, "was I out of line deleting my thread?":D

Now Boys.....

Tsk...Tsk....Tsk....

I guess boys will be boys!

I think he was totally taken aback by the responses he got. I almost think maybe he was looking for a bit of reassurance that he was not out of line, but in fact, most people feel as though he was.

Sometimes it is best to keep your mouth shut in those situations, and make sure YOU provide the example YOU want to portray about pilots, and yourself, and dont worry about others, as they are really only hurting themselves in the long run....

Sitting back, enjoying these threads:D

Button it!

Lear2460 said:
Sometimes it is best to keep your mouth shut in those situations, and make sure YOU provide the example YOU want to portray about pilots, and yourself, and dont worry about others, as they are really only hurting themselves in the long run....
Absolutely.

Latest resources

Back