• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Valero

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I interviewed there a few years ago, seemed like a nice set up, I didn't get the job but did get a letter every week for about a month and a half from HR saying thanks, but no thanks heheh.
I also recieved a nice letter from the Chief Pilot thanking me for interviewing and inviting me to keep in touch, I thought that was a pretty classy thing to do on his part. heck, if I still lived in SAT I'd definitely be interested in working for them.

I spoke with them at length this fall. They were really open about my coming to interview but our schedules just didn't work out. They must have called me 15 times and we just couldn't get it lined up. They were always very nice and appreciative of my interest. Did a phone interview first and I'm pretty sure to get your foot in the door that is an important call. They are picking up another X and were working their asses off. They needed a X Capt badly from what I could tell. As for pay I'm not sure but during my very first call I was told by the interviewer that he quickly forgot about his soon to be lost vacation pay from his former company. I would say that iyt is a very good job if you want to work and live in SAT. Probably up there with the premier 91 jobs. I finally withdrew my interest after the NETJETS TA passed. I'm not looking to move anywhere else for a very long time.

I believe VALERO will be a great place to work for whomever gets the job.

PS Also had the impression that the 60's will be going away and that they are looking at a large international type of plane.

Latest resources

Back