• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

VA tops Zagat/NBC Poll

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder how much Branson paid the pollster. Probably not much more than what he paid the DOT.

Yeah sure. Tell the legal departments of DL, NW & CAL that they missed all the payola coming out of London.

What's the matter, afraid of a little competition?

Yeah sure. Tell the legal departments of DL, NW & CAL that they missed all the payola coming out of London.

What's the matter, afraid of a little competition?

Nobody's afraid of a little honest competition. What does concern me is a cut throat company that will basically give a seat away just to fill. Be it Skybus or VA. It also bothers me when that cut throat company is owned by some spoiled rotten rich little british dip ******************** like RB. Don't give me that "it's American owned" line because I think we all know where the money is coming from. With pockets as deep as Sir Richards, VA can be like the energizer bunny and just keep going and going and going and going. Bush got his foreign ownership of america's airlines without even passing the legislation. This industry is truely screwed up.

Apparently not may people believe this "survey".

Rumour has it, that the two people running Zagat is unwiling to show how the poll was conducted and either can't or won't show the tally.

FWIW, but enjoy!

Wow! Voted best premium class with 11 airplanes and 8 premium seats per airplane.

Latest resources

Back