VA Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ABXDC9

I understand VA held interviews last week. Anyone have info on how many more interview sessions will be held and how many pilots will be hired?

3 more sessions this year. No numbers on hiring until DOT report and fleet plans are determined.

I assume they are mostly interviewing guys with the Airbus type...lord knows there are enough guys on the street with one.

A320 type not required, and you will go through a full initial A320 class even if you have one. About 60 interviews scheduled out of about 4K qualified applicants, so I would assume an internal recommendation would help just a little. Good luck!

I've read somewhere that they're getting 5-6 more airplanes but as many as 10. So, deducing from that, anywhere from 60 to 120 pilots?? Just guessing.

A320 type not required, and you will go through a full initial A320 class even if you have one. About 60 interviews scheduled out of about 4K qualified applicants, so I would assume an internal recommendation would help just a little. Good luck!

I have four. No luck here. No Bus experience. Haven't flown since April, though. Could be a factor.

Latest resources

Back