• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

V2 to MSA or Accelerate to VFS????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As usual, Avthug pulls sh*t out of his a**, twists it, shakes it, and spews garbage.
Actually, I quoted you.

I've had an ATP for over a decade and I'm flying the second fasted Cessna ever not the slowest, dipwad.
That's actually funny. It may be the *second* fastest citation, but it's still a citation...and you're still a copilot.

Interesting that after ten years of having an ATP you still can't land in a crosswind, and still fear the simulator, isn't it?

Any way....Don't confuse outspoken with incompetent.
I wouldn't dream of it. You're both.

Nobody cares what you think.
Of course not. This is all about you. That's why your words, verbatim, are in quotes. We all care what you think, and this is a celebration about you. And your violent ex-wife, your god-complex, and your cocaine-addicted girlfriend. And your missed dental appointments. And your disjointed references to your captain as a copilot, and your upcoming or recent ATP checkride...which was now ten years ago, or however you care to spin it this time.

I'm done talking with you. You're not worth my time.
So you keep saying...but you keep on responding, don't you?

I've survived far worse than this a**clown. *Yawn* Borrrrrrrring.

We know. You've had the world at large trying to destroy your career for the last ten years, or so you say. You keep quitting and walking away. But the best part is that you come back again, much like a punching bag that eventually swings back into range. Let's face it, mate. You thrive on abuse. Even if it's simply your own words strangling you to a gutteral rasp.

Last edited:
Yawn.... Wow. You have a bit of an obsession with me. I think u need to seek professional help there, bud. I finally got my own stalker. Perhaps a fan club is next. ;) Speaking of being a pilot, do you even *have* a job? Seems to me all you do is spend time on flightinfo. I've seen your resume' -- not impressed. You pretend to be a lot smarter than you are and deflect from your incompetence by attacking others. Try a new MO. This one is boring.

Nope, definitely not a man of your word, are you? Did yo not just say you were done, no more responding, not worth your time? There goes that punching bag dynamic, again. You can't help yourself. Like a cat with string.

I finally got my own stalker.

You do? Where?

Responding to you in your thread makes one a stalker? That's a rather arrogant assumption. Do you feel you're worthy of stalking? You did tell us that you're a god. You also told us that as an inexperienced, wet-behind-the-ears copilot that can't last three minutes in a simulator or land in a crosswind, you're paired with captains to make them look good and save them from themselves...so your wearing your heart on your sleeve goes a little beyond your humble opinion. But then you're god after all, right?

You pretend to be a lot smarter than you are and deflect from your incompetence by attacking others.

Ah, there you go. You haven't been attacked. You've been quoted. The words which have hanged you...are your own. I said nothing about myself; this isn't about me, you see. It's all about you, and a celebration of your words. Legacy Driver, this is your life. You're welcome.

Look at that. You responded again. You're not only entertaining, but controllable. Give the string a little pull, and you respond, as mindlessly as a cat.

-- Signal to noise ratio....rising.

Indeed it is: in direct proportion to the number of times you are quoted.

Last edited:
ouch, indeed. But wait, there's more...

We can only feel sorry for the 15 people you manage to shoe-horn into that 421, then.

It's not as clearcut a decision as it seems, because heaven only knows the damage you might wreak at home depot with bad advice and inexperience. If you do go to work at home depot, you can call yourself an architect, or carpenter, or mason, or any number of other titles you choose to assume, even though you're really a bag boy. Much like referring to your captain as a "copilot," and referring to yourself as a captain.

How about the rubber room?

This was said in response to a poster who said: "if you have a gun, you can rob a bank. If you have a bank, you can rob everyone!" logic was never your first choice, was it? What is it you'd have said if you didn't hold a college degree, again?

You're really big on the whole home-depot thing. Perhaps a few months in the plumbing section will do you some good. Just don't try to convince anyone that you know what you're talking about, and hopefully nobody will get hurt.

And now, apparently with the bank robbery, you've come full circle, back to your wife's "v8gina," again. Whatever that means.

Ah, seems like it was only yesterday (may, 2009, actually), that you avowed you were done flying, and the world became a safer place. Sadly, you were never a man of your word.

Oh, i can tell. You're a poet, if anything at all.

Just not much of a pilot, it would seem.

Seems to be an ongoing habit of yours, doesn't it?

And sadly you still suffer from post traumatic stress disorder, as a result. Tragic.

Most individuals who are flying a multi-engine airplane, be it two engines, three, or four, are smart enough to know when they've experienced an engine failure. Even two engine failures. Clear you, not so much. Why?

Again, much like the question at the outset of the thread...if you have to ask, perhaps you shouldn't be entrusted with a balsa glider, let alone an airplane that someone can actually sit in.

The truth finally starts to come out. Stop hiding in the closet.

You've no idea how grateful we can all be to you, for clearing that up.

Indeed

the first step is admitting it, isn't it? You were only a damned good pilot, but as we've seen, later went on to declare yourself a god. How can you be god if you're a highly flawed human being.

Ouch. Eyes clawed out. You're a god, though. You can re-grow them.

Your meltdown doesn't sound very godlike, even for a highly flawed human being.

Cut her some slack. She was only doing what we'd all like to do.

You like flowers, or you have a weight problem? Ah, yes. You wear your heart on your sleeve. Now i remember.

You see yourself as a national joke? If you don't deserve it, who does? In your humble opinion, you say? Didn't you tell us that you're god? Not very humble, really (unless you're actually god, of course). A cross you're able to bear? You nailed yourself to that cross. You feed off the humiliation. A cross to bear? I think not. It's what drives you. You love being a martyr, and take every chance to be one. Like now, for instance.

No such luck, unfortunately. You're back.

Not at all. It's always been obvious.

Let's not forget your subsequent confession that your girlfriend is also a cocaine addict. What a charmed life you lead. When a cocaine addict turns you aside because you make her look bad, it's time to stare down that mirror and see just what's wrong.

We shall see. *shrug*

you're actually the only person to ever be banned there, which is quite an accomplishment.

Are you keeping rolaid in business, reliving your own words?

Surprise, surprise.

It's nice to be able to go back a little bit and dig up these technical gems. It's a wonder you fly at all when you could be writing tech manuals. Such wordiness, though. Truly, you're a complex person.

Ever wonder why it always turns out the same, for you? Every wonder why you have the need to keep talking about retiring from the internet, or that the world has spent ten years concentrating on destroying your career? Or why people take pleasure in socking you in the mouth? Do you ever look in the mirror? Answers await you.

Unless it's in a falcon, right?

You'll do fine in the legacy, though. After all, it's your favorite light twin.

And quote you, of course.

Painfully so. Yes. Not bad for a light twin, of course, but it's still narrow.

How's it taste so far? Probably just a little bitter.

tldnr

Moderator Reviewed

I'm not going to delete the thread, as it's not a violation of the ToS, but I will say, if it keeps up at this pace, I'm going to move it to non-aviation chat as it's definitely jumped the shark.

/mod

Latest resources

Back