• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Useful iPhone App

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For $3 I can study our oral study guide for a PC on my iPhone as opposed to carrying a book. Hmmm 350 flashcards or reading out of a book, which seems like a better way to study? I'd say it's useful...

You really shouldn't have to "study" for a PC. You should be able to pass that exam any day of the year.

How does this app work? I don't see anywhere to download crj flashcards specifically, only that it is a flash card app. Where do you find the crj stuff?

Go to the Manage cards button and click in the search tab. A bunch of card sets come up by default but if you put ASA or crj in the search box, the results get narrowed down. Click on the title and the cards will download into the app.

The reason I don't use an I Phone is AT&T. Those guys have the WORST customer service policies in history, and I will NEVER give them a cent of my money!

You must have never been a Sprint customer. I bet Sprint is gone or merged in the next 3 years.

You must have never been a Sprint customer. I bet Sprint is gone or merged in the next 3 years.

You aren't kidding. I was a Sprint customer and went over to ATT. ATT is so much better and has more reliable service.

You aren't kidding. I was a Sprint customer and went over to ATT. ATT is so much better and has more reliable service.

Amen and here here!

Case in point.....got a bill with an $89 usage charge. I call them and ask them what that was for, and apparantly there was usage charges everytime the phones location services contacted towers automatically in Canada. I said that I never used the phone while I was there to avoid calls, and she said Ok, and removed it in 10 seconds. They are waay better than Verizon and Sprint.

Just use the manuals that are supplied by the company to study. Why spend money on something that you already have.

Just use the manuals that are supplied by the company to study. Why spend money on something that you already have.

Just because it is a cool gadget and it is something to waste time with.

Latest resources

Back