• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Useful iPhone App

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about the accuracy of the info? The "White Dragon" used to put out a guide that I heard was worthless at best, very misleading at worst.
Is this the guy with the books for sale in the Flight station stores? If so by time I got done reading the 700 book it looked like I wrote it, I made so many changes to his incorrect info.

can't you access ourasa on the iphone.. if so all the stuff is there, including oral study guides with answers..and the co updates all that as well.. Could you download from ourasa to the iphone..

Sounds like smacktard put together a new app and wants people to buy his product. Or he's getting a kick back for advertising!

A Captain I flew with a few weeks ago had an IPhone... I've always made fun of the thing but it sure was nice uplinking the weather radar while still sitting in the airplane instead of going up to the gate and bartering with the agent to use her computer to see the radar from the same website.

I think Mental Case is the best if you want access to a huge library of cards. iFlipr is pretty good to. Both have decks for most airplane types so check them out.

No program is perfect. The developer should come up with a lite version so you can actually try the interface. Nice to see another app developed from a fellow aviator.

Latest resources

Back