• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAR is hiring Fixed Wing Former Military

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm working about 9 guys of various stature.

I'm working about 9 guys of various stature.

I've forwarded 3 packets. (not included in the 9 I have now)

They all look good, it's the different rules that apply as opposed to what they want to do and everyone wants it to happen Right now!

All good people.

If "Mars attacks", the rules may change

Take care, Semore

What about a guy who just got his first look/pass at O-5? I have 17 good years and am looking for a way to get the final 3....

I thought some of you guys may want to know this;

This comes from my new Battalion Commander.

If you are a former military pilot, they will send you to the abbreviated "Fixed Wing" course.
Then it's off to Iraq for a 12 month rotation.

After that, if you wanna be in a C-12 unit (Ft. McCoy Wisconsin, Ft. Knox Kentucky, Los Alamitos California, Johnstown Pennsylvania, Willow Grove Pennsylvania, Ft. Rucker Alabama, your there! :thumbup:

If you wanna be a UC-35 Pilot;
It's off to to 2 weeks of Fight Safety, then 2 weeks of Army jet training at Dobbins in Atlanta, then at some point after that it will be back to Iraq/AFghanistan/Kuwait for a 6 month tour.

The bases for UC-35 are Ft. Hood TX, Dobbins in Atlanta, or Ft. Bragg North Carolina.

The application requirements are:

Last 3 Officer Evaluation Reports
Officer Record Brief, or 2-1 or whatever form your service has.
Have to pass the Military Physical
General Resume
(Cannot have been Flight Evaluation Boarded out the service)

If you have all this stuff, and are interested,or have questions, you can email [email protected].

Please put a number on the email so I can call you. (Not to pressure, I hate typing)
Take care, Semore

Might want to post this on the regional thread also. I know everyone thinks ex military pilots only fly for the DL, AA, FDEX etc. but truth is we have a lot of ex military (fixed and rotary wing) pilots at the regionals. A lot of them are being furloughed, so they might be interested.

Seymore,

Don't forget a few others websites:
APTAP, KiowaPilots-dot-com,baseops-dot-net,Airlinepilotcentral-dot-com, and maybe even verticalreference-dot-com, and justhelicopters-dot-com.

Just trying to help you out.

BTW what's the option for a UC-35 course if I've been throught the Dothan dance?

Latest resources

Back