USAPA / US Airways MOU

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What happens next?

Dogs and cats sleep together, mass hysteria. The company makes worse and worse offers, blames the Union leaders for the diminishing opportunities and gets everyone in a panic.

The pilots melt in fear and beg to give anything to be allowed to keep their job, promising each other that they will do anything today so they can live to fight another day. Or maybe just let their grandchildren fight someday.

Hi Birdie,

I paid a crap load of money to ALPA national. I wrongly thought they would at least do a little bit of suppervision but as history has shown you pay for the magazine and nothing else.

Don't waste your time. He longs for the days when ALPA was promising him a windfall. He earned the ALPA windfall because he participated and was a good ALPA pilot.

USAPA...Lowest pay to the last day!!!! I think the Easties would have tripped over themselves to get this turd signed except for the 500-1000 hardcore AFO's that are trying to get Hummel out now and remain seperate from the world till the end of their ability... Let my Daddy Vote!!!!

Latest resources

Back