• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA Trial

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The irony is that the NWA and AAA MEC's (along with other MEC's) helped tailor and vote in ALPA merger language via the BOD. Anyone complaining about how ALPA National functions, probably ought to be looking a little closer as to how their own MEC is conducting business.

Skipper

Hey Skipper, Why do you think ALPA got $h!tcanned? If your premise is "because of ALPA merger language" then you are misinformed.

ALPA exists to buy caviar and chateaubriand for "leaders" who are willing to give away the pilot pension, work rules, vacation, medical, etc. etc. on behalf of those who consider it splurging to eat spam or ball park franks.

Parella Cleary et al get FPL paid out at 120percent of their normal line guarentee. This from a "union" who had until recently no FPL loss wriiten in their C&b/l's No wonder why our guy wants to run for President ! Seems like the honey currently handling greviences found a loop hole to exploit so she can feather her own nest at your expense. When will you easties ever learn....

PHXFLYR

Proud non-member

Your impotent attempt to compare USAPA expenses to ALPA is prejudiced and factually unsupported. Isn't there a goat movie star somewhere feeling neglected?:D

Hey Skipper, Why do you think ALPA got $h!tcanned? If your premise is "because of ALPA merger language" then you are misinformed.

ALPA exists to buy caviar and chateaubriand for "leaders" who are willing to give away the pilot pension, work rules, vacation, medical, etc. etc. on behalf of those who consider it splurging to eat spam or ball park franks.

It was my understanding that USAir pilots got to vote on those issues. I think they called them MOUs LOAs new BK contracts.

Ive heard a rumor that the Arbitrator told USAir that they should withdraw their petition for arbitration because they will not like the outcome.

I was curious how much money the USAir pilots have lost since the Seniority Ruling, the number stated in the cockpit was 30k per year for a capt. Is that correct??

Gee,that's too bad. It would have made for a vast improvement in your overall personality and character. By the way,I'd like to meet your wife someday. I've never met a human sacrafice before.

PHXFLYR:cool:

Every pilot should have the couth to know that family member comments are out of bounds.

Your impotent attempt to compare USAPA expenses to ALPA is prejudiced and factually unsupported. Isn't there a goat movie star somewhere feeling neglected?:D

Wanna bet ? You might want to talk to Parella about it. She's the one who found the loophole and pushed the issue with the BPR. You guys are so f-n ignorant of what goes on in the world around you that it simply defiers logic. By the way,sorry to hear you fell neglected . Seems like a personal problem if you ask me, although I've heard the goats are relieved.

PHXFLYR

Last edited:
Every pilot should have the couth to know that family member comments are out of bounds.

An eastie pilot and couth ... now there's an oxymoron if I ever saw one.:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Proud non-member

Last edited:

And this differs from USAPA's 120 percent over line guareentee payout for FPL how again?

PHXFLYR

Proud non-member

That is not my "premise".

I was writing to the fact that many blame "national" for their issue's, when in fact national's actions are a result of the direction given by the Executive council and BOD, who in turn have been given direction by the individual MEC's.

I have a pretty good understanding of how ALPA operates. I just think that taking responsibility for an "outcome" is a good first step. Pushing blame up the ladder doesn't always fix the problem, fixing the problem starts at the MEC level.

Have a good weekend.

Skipper

Hi TZ.........nice post.

Trying to use facts to educate the USAPA minions is a waste of time.

It's their way or the highway.

Hopefully in a couple of weeks, Seham, Brengle, and all his D-Bag defense team will get a humiliating kick in the crotch.

Stay tuned...........airbusbb

Latest resources

Back