• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA Trial

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Start a thread of your own Bob, this ones titled USAPA trial not Air Wisconsin crybaby lifer.

He may be a lifer but his pay scale is not to much different than yours. Maybe he will make fun of you for being a lifer at US Airways with that bang up pay scale you have. Oh but it is O.K Usapa will fix that. ya right

Agreed...but a guy can dream, can't he ... ???;)

PHXFLYR:cool:

I'm in agreement with you there.....
Seems like there are lots of dreamers out there too,
you would think USAP's dreaming of an appeal tops the list!
That dream will end in a nightmare no doubt.....

No doubt,indeed. Told everyone in PHX that I'd bet them a beer those bozo's wouldn't rest until they tried to get this heard at the Supreme Court level. Guess acoording to Grand Pombah Cleary, we're on our way. Just don't ask me to pay for the journey. If i were them, I'd quit tilting at windmills and try to get their sorry a$$ off of LOA 93 wages and workrules. But hey, what do I know ???? According to them, I'm only a "rookie" ...:rolleyes: How's the family doing ?

Last edited:
No doubt,indeed. Told everyone in PHX that I'd bet them a beer those bozo's wouldn't rest until they tried to get this heard at the Supreme Court level. Guess acoording to Grand Pombah Cleary, we're on our way. Just don't ask me to pay for the journey. If i were them, I'd quit tilting at windmills and try to get their sorry a$$ off of LOA 93 wages and workrules. But hey, what do I know ???? According to them, I'm only a "rookie" ...:rolleyes:

Don't worry they are going to get that magical snap back at the end of the year.;)

I'm in agreement with you there.....
Seems like there are lots of dreamers out there too,
you would think USAP's dreaming of an appeal tops the list!
That dream will end in a nightmare no doubt.....

Seham has em hooked. I'm glad I am not paying U-Saps legal bills.

Latest resources

Back