• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA Trial

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Had a NWA guy on the jumpseat the other day and he expressed satisfaction with the DAL merger. He is a 75 guy and is looking forward to flying 76 international from DTW. But for the benefit of my USAPA friends, I am sure he was lying to me.

PCL, you have your head so far up ALPA you have no view other than half digested caviar, dom perignon, and a porterhouse. Did they use your dues to spring for the cherries jubilee?

You see things we never will.. and I'm ok with that.:D

I only wish I could have lived as well as you claim ALPA reps live. Caviar and dom, my ass. :rolleyes:

Why was the MEC replaced?

To form a Tyranny of the Majority. To follow the advice of a parasitic charlatan named Lee Seham. To abrogate their duties and responsibilities as Men, and renege on their words. To fulfill their ultimate wish of being a group of pilots more reviled that all the Scabs that went before them.

Take your pick, it's all true.

PCL, you have your head so far up ALPA you have no view other than half digested caviar, dom perignon, and a porterhouse. Did they use your dues to spring for the cherries jubilee?

Why do east pilots wave the red herring of ALPA excessive expenses while being sucked dry through legal expenses for dead-end lawsuits they file and legitimate ones they have to defend themselves against?

For what Seham's charged you could have bought a lifetime supply of porterhouses for every pilot at US.

FPL at 120%? The Easties get mad about a neutral arbitration award, but their "leaders" stealing from them at a rate of 120% doesn't bother them? Wake up, guys.
You mean the final and binding arbitration they agreed to which only became a proposal after they did not like the result? West furloughs and career stagnation seen as a windfall by the East? Some windfall.

To form a Tyranny of the Majority. To follow the advice of a parasitic charlatan named Lee Seham. To abrogate their duties and responsibilities as Men, and renege on their words. To fulfill their ultimate wish of being a group of pilots more reviled that all the Scabs that went before them.

So they were actually setting up the entire association for a DFR by promoting USAPA from the MEC office. I see how reading between the lines is helpful.

West furloughs and career stagnation seen as a windfall by the East? Some windfall.

What part about the Nicolau "award" not yet being implemented are you missing? Had it been implemented, yes, the west pilots would be all but furlough proof. That's just a part of the windfall.
I assume you're playing dumb to score points here. Good use of time.

Actually, none of it's true. It's just more of your spin, your take on things, your BS.

I would consider allowing the "award" to be implemented an abrogation of our responsibility as Men. We finally saw the complete sham that was ALPA clearly, the damage it had done, and only now are we doing what is RIGHT. Get the Beast off our property and start representing all our pilots (at least the ones who pay their dues.)

ALPA failed. It's ALPA's fault. We are only now doing what is right.

... our responsibility as Men....

Men? That's rich. You are petulant, spiteful children on the verge of having your little tantrum brought to an abrupt and decisive end. When all is said and done the only thing you will have accomplished is giving scabs a chance to feel a little better about themselves for at least being honest enough not to pretend to be anything other than what they are.

...ALPA failed. It's ALPA's fault....
Shall we pencil in "Seaham failed. It's all Seaham's fault." to explain the tuneup you're going to get from Judge Wake?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back