• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA saves Jobs on East and West

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Because Nic is an idiot and needs to be taken off the NMB list. Go ask the TWA guys/gals why they get to be furloughed again and be placed below Eagle pilots that never sat 1 day in an American cockpit or ground school. The man is clearly off his rocker these days.

(Yawn) Just because you don't agree with the man doesn't mean he's an idiot. Grow up.

maybe they can help 200+ get called back before next xmas

You're avatar need's a cheezeburgher like my post needs grammar help.

Or is she jailbait?

I like big butz and ah cannot lie.

TWAt Dude, that was a great set of responses, as per usual. I hope I can fly wif you someday, as you are a reasonable Dude.

I keed wif yer name. I caint believe I am the first to go there, and that that werd is not verbotten.

Last edited:
Because Nic is an idiot and needs to be taken off the NMB list. Go ask the TWA guys/gals why they get to be furloughed again and be placed below Eagle pilots that never sat 1 day in an American cockpit or ground school. The man is clearly off his rocker these days.

George Nicolau is one of the most sought after arbitrators in this industry. He's planning on retiring soon, and most grievance chairmen and attorneys are pretty unhappy about that. He's done a good job, and he's helped out a lot of pilots in getting fair decisions.

He's done a good job, and he's helped out a lot of pilots in getting fair decisions.

I think the Nic award and relative seniority was the best thing that ever happened to the East pilot group. It would have been MORE than fair just to staple them ALL to the bottom of the list considering every single one of them was less than a month from hitting the street.

It would have been MORE than fair just to staple them ALL to the bottom of the list considering every single one of them was less than a month from hitting the street.
I completely disagree. There's nothing fair and equitable about a staple job. The financial status of US Airways wasn't the reason Nicolau ruled like he did; it was their dismal career expectations.

George Nicolau is one of the most sought after arbitrators in this industry. He's planning on retiring soon, and most grievance chairmen and attorneys are pretty unhappy about that. He's done a good job, and he's helped out a lot of pilots in getting fair decisions.

What are you smoking man! Nicolau is senile and sinceless! He screwed things up with our merger so bad we are still not merged BECAUSE OF HIM! Get your facts straight bud- nobody wants him anymore

Latest resources

Back