• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usapa Files "appeal" On Case Dismissal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do you Westies think that you can ever share a cockpit with an Easthole. No f..king way.

That will be the day when a AWA loser hired in 2005 thinks he can be senior to a 1988 hire in our bases. That will no go over very well.

USair is so DOH driven, that the PFT crowd at AWA will never get to see anything but a DOH list with fences and protections. Like I said before. AWA will keep PHX and LAS. You will not be able to take our flying and our positions. It will not be not like when you AWA pilots went to Australia and scabbed at Ansett. We have our min fleet and our attrition. AWA pilots want to take our flying like they took flying in Australia while pilots where fighting for their jobs.

M

You have a major case of little man disease.

You know anger will take years off your life ;-)

Do you Westies think that you can ever share a cockpit with an Easthole. No f..king way.

What makes you think I want to.

That will be the day when a AWA loser hired in 2005 thinks he can be senior to a 1988 hire in our bases. That will no go over very well.

USair is so DOH driven, that the PFT crowd at AWA will never get to see anything but a DOH list with fences and protections. Like I said before. AWA will keep PHX and LAS. You will not be able to take our flying and our positions. It will not be not like when you AWA pilots went to Australia and scabbed at Ansett. We have our min fleet and our attrition. AWA pilots want to take our flying like they took flying in Australia while pilots where fighting for their jobs.

M

This is not US Air(let it go).

We'll take PHX & LAS and our 7c ASM cost structure back. You can have the northeast all to yourself with your 15c ASM cost structure that lost you 5 Billion dollars. We'll see who ends up s@*t creek first.

We'll take PHX & LAS and our 7c ASM cost structure back. You can have the northeast all to yourself with your 15c ASM cost structure that lost you 5 Billion dollars. We'll see who ends up s@*t creek first.

A true compromise would result in a luke warm reception at best on both sides.

So, why do you greedy westholes want the Nic award so badly? I certainly don't hear any of you that don't want it. Why is that? Because it is a windfall and you benefit from it, that's why.

That's why the Nic award is dead. It is gone, and it will never see the light of day.

A true compromise would result in a luke warm reception at best on both sides.

So, why do you greedy westholes want the Nic award so badly? I certainly don't hear any of you that don't want it. Why is that? Because it is a windfall and you benefit from it, that's why.

That's why the Nic award is dead. It is gone, and it will never see the light of day.

No ***********************************, we want it because it was born of a process we both agreed to, and agreed to accept the results of.

MCDork is an idiot.

We at the new US Airways (West and the moderates out East -- I know some exist) will eventually iron it out. But not before USAPA spends the East pilots out of hundreds of thousands of dollars for nothing -- it ain't US Air anymore. This appeal will waste $100,000 of your USAPA dues and will give the Henchman running the show a "rallying point" to show you how hard they are working for you. If you can't see that self-appointed union leaders are working for themselves, you are truly blind. When are the elections now that USAPA is the CBA for all of us?

Sure you East dudes are gaining in the short run, Captain upgrades, 757 growth slots awarded to the AWA crowd (can't capture yet), E190 slots awarded to the AWA crowd (can't capture yet), not to mention your stock options we didn't get. Worst of all is that the upcoming 175 West furloughs all had a job at the time of the merger, but your East furlough recallees can sleep well knowing they get to keep working this fall and in 2009, while a West pilot goes out the door to support that. None of the East recallees will be furloughed. My condolences to the 125 “new hire” furloughs out East.

But while USAPA fights the wrong fight, you will still be stuck on LOA 93. Pay parity? Try 2013ish. You heard the CEO in CLT, the East had pay parity opportunities 1.5 years ago, but didn't want it. So keep dribbling on FI, it is a broken record. You got a new dance partner whether you like it or not and the rule of law will prevail -- 1800 Cactus pilots are here to stay. And yes, at some point in the future AWA and AAA crews will ride together up front. The West crews will be professional. MCDork and the USAPA children who are bent on destroying "fair representation" will continue to argue about how it was supposed to be in 1988. Every airline pilot loses with this fight. USAPA and the "me above all else" attitude is damaging industry wide. Stay tuned ... more whining from UCRAPer ahead.

Latest resources

Back