• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usapa Files "appeal" On Case Dismissal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A true compromise would result in a luke warm reception at best on both sides.

So, why do you greedy westholes want the Nic award so badly? I certainly don't hear any of you that don't want it. Why is that? Because it is a windfall and you benefit from it, that's why.

That's why the Nic award is dead. It is gone, and it will never see the light of day.

We tried that. You guys are not capable of a compromise.

Doh, Doh, Doh

A true compromise would result in a luke warm reception at best on both sides.

So, why do you greedy westholes want the Nic award so badly? I certainly don't hear any of you that don't want it. Why is that? Because it is a windfall and you benefit from it, that's why.

That's why the Nic award is dead. It is gone, and it will never see the light of day.

A true compromise..........AWA tried to negotiate from the start for something fair. AAA on the other hand has not ever at any point been willing to discuss anything but DOH, They passed resolutions prohibiting any discussions not related to DOH. Arbitrator told them they wouldn't get DOH and they just re-demanded it. I'm not making this stuff up !!

It ended up going relative and thats fair. Nicolau did not fix the east pilots careers at the west pilots expense.

I would be suprised if a usapa member can say the word ....compromise.

Fast

Gotta love this pilot unity and brotherhoold. It's no wonder management always gets the better of you.

Oh, and for the record. Go West. You East guys AGREED to final and binding arbitration. It didn't go the way you wanted it to so you throw a temper tantrum and threaten to take your ball and ho home. Wah Wah Wah! I know children with more maturity than you.

Latest resources

Back