Usapa east pilots planning en masse "walk out"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Becket -

I can see why you hope that is true - then you can cross the line and finally get your "given Captain's Seat" right?

You should have been an AirTran F/O

Metrojet

Are you referring to the AirTran FO that will be out earning you for the rest of your mean spirited, agreement breaking life ?

;)

East only sees seniority, never money. They've had a six year fence now at a profitable airline and still can't get a pay raise.

USAPA, quite possibly the stupidest union ever.

There is a set of US Airways east pilots who are extremely smart and have seen significant pay increases since the merger. In fact several I know have been upgraded to 777 CA during the time thier collegues have remained FOs and formed thier little USAPA club. Oh - they are also all at Emirates and Cathay.

There is a set of US Airways east pilots who are extremely smart and have seen significant pay increases since the merger. In fact several I know have been upgraded to 777 CA during the time thier collegues have remained FOs and formed thier little USAPA club. Oh - they are also all at Emirates and Cathay.

Good one and I'm sincere.

Emirates and Cathay are on the other side of the world. Not many people wanna do that.

Emirates and Cathay are on the other side of the world. Not many people wanna do that.

Unless they have an ex-wife on this side of the world.

Latest resources

Back