• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA/ALPA Vote

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whiskey Driver, you guys should get a small group of West pilots to join uSAPa and pay dues so you can sue them for DFR when they throw you under the bus on seniority. Bankrupt them.

Believe me, we have plans for many eventualities and plan to wage the fight aggresively on every front.

I've not been here that long; but this isn't my first rodeo, either.

I've never seen a bunch of pilots go from apathy to redline as quickly as the AWA group.

It will be a long two years for USAPA.

I'm not entirely sure that USAPA can even last for two years with half of the pilot group not paying dues.

Here's the important thing: As new USAPA pilots we must all be informed and remain informed.

If you want to find out what is going on, call USAPA's hotline. The phone number is: (877) 678-7272. If the line quality is sub-standard, move to the next pay phone and try the number again. Keep trying, because informed is empowered. If it takes 200-300 calls a day, stay informed!!!!

For those of you that are not involved in this event but have a merger on the horizon, you should call too to understand the dynamics.

....it's worth it just to see your blood pressure go thru the roof......:bawling:

Joe;
Good news! My BP is that of a 28 year old young man (considering my mis-spent youth, that is saying a bunch!).

So, I'm sitting here on my overnight. A Deadhead event is on the horizon, and I'm going to get 100% pay!! There is a slight shortage of crew on my airplane, so I may even get J.A.'d tomorrow. That would be a little thing called IV pay (that's an additional 50% ON TOP of line pay!!).

We just opened Section 6, and USAPA is REQUIRED to finish that event!! Failure to do so is grounds for a DFR lawsuit.

Life is Great!!

Why would I not be?? I mean what do you really think is going to happen here??

Run for usapa office? Now that's what's funny. Naw brother man, I'm going to join the list of the other 1700 plus who will never pay a dam dime in dues!! Tell your usapa bro's we'll see them in arbitration two and a half years later when the cases will start being heard! You do know that as a matter of law unions can not be selective in going after non dues paying employees don't you? yeah check with the NMB my brother, they will tell you the same thing its all or none! So lets see, 1700 plus arb cases for non dues paying pilots that's oh high six figures. Wow your assessment will be in the neighborhood of 10% to cover that alone.

Ya see we know this game and just how to play! All you did yesterday is further weaking our profession. See ya soon at the unemployment office:p .

WD.

I don't work there anymore.... but I am enjoying the hell out of this!

I remember you saying USAPA would never get enough cards....

Then you said they would never win the election.....

Now I hear a new never out of you....

Your predictions are less then reliable.

Why do I keep hearing that Mesa is looking into buying the West divsion?

Of course if you get fired for not paying dues you might miss out on the merger with Mesa.

You know... we all get on here and call eachother morons and every other name in the book....

At the end of the day, it is just a flying job nothing more. Remember what is really important is your family and your health. Always thank God for what you have and try to reflect on what is going right with your life.

Last edited:
Now thats funny. Thanks for that laugh on a stressful day.

Yes, I voted USAPA, no joy in it though.

Congrats on becoming a union busting...you know.

Any union buster that voted for the union busting "group" will be the only ones that deserve what they get.

update your logbooks.

Latest resources

Back