• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
New Record

This is now the thread with the most posts in the cargo category. 59

Like I said earlier

As I've said before, I know we have their attention. If they would have come out and said they would be interested in entering into a contract (even non-union) I may be interested. But to just promise to do better next time...I have my apprehensions. They seem to have an awful short memory.

Are we supposed to go to Chris everytime we have a problem with Ray or a policy?

As the senior DC9 pilot has stated earlier, he has always gotten a paycheck, never asked to fly broke planes or break a reg. I have to agree. This company isn't really all that bad, but if it wants to become an airline, then it needs to become an airline. I second his opinion of adapting to either way the vote goes.

The only thing I disagree with is the fact we can "just vote a union in next year." As I stated on an earlier post, it isn't that easy. If we are all willing to put up with things the way they are for another few years, then vote NO.

These are going to be very intersting times around the office regardless of whichway the vote goes.

Keep 'em in the green.

Where is MG? He still owns the airlines, doesn't he? Why wasn't he at any of the company/pilot meetings? I think he would get more respect than BH.

Latest resources

Back