• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAirways to place large a/c order

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Trust us, we've already gone down that route, Just take a look of the ramps at DCA/LGA/CLT/PHL. Hell LGA used to have a little area for the rat jets, now they have their own damn concourse, CLT is going to 50 gates for Rat Jets....and Phl has close to that.....
So we've done that Rat Jet deal, What's next??? I guess it's UPgrading the Rat Jets to a Jungle Jet, at least some of those are operated by ML. What I think you'll see, is a push for scope, forget where it sits now, but I think you'll see them want to trade in more 50 seaters for more 70-90 seaters. Probelm is they are about at the limit of 90 seaters allowed to be flown.

So, Scooter Kirby is putting the whole "Economic" Package on the table, first week of May, their version of where they see us coming in at contract wise. I'm sure it will be a good laugh....Can't wait to see it

Should make for an "interesting" read and probably set the tone for the rest of the summer.

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:
Yes it should, in fact I think I saw a memo out that said ALPA is even going to put out details, in the sections TA's currently, and what the company is going to put out next month. Can't imagine why they would do that. More fuel to the fire for the "do your job"

Yes it should, in fact I think I saw a memo out that said ALPA is even going to put out details, in the sections TA's currently, and what the company is going to put out next month. Can't imagine why they would do that. More fuel to the fire for the "do your job"

As if we need any more "fuel.":rolleyes: Hey,you guys plan on being at any of the May picketing events? If so send me a PM and let me know which one.

PHXFLYR:cool:

MIght be...gotta look, out on a tiny med problem at the moment....cough cough....4 weeks and counting

Latest resources

Back