• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAirways "Substandard Airline"-Doug Parker

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Give it rest,loser.:mad: Time to take the fight to management,not each other.Capise??

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:
Where is Whiskey driver on this?

I'M here HS,

What you are seeing and or reading can only be defined as "byproduct"! This is what happens during contract talks and one side is bull$********************ing!! I would expect that one of two things will happen from here, either the company will get REAL serious about the talks or the press we read all summer will resemble that of a carrier whose service is beyond repair. Balls in their court, we have our game faces on and we're ready to play...

WD.

The Ship is sinking and Lt Dan is busing sitting in his office reading the FOM trying to find new things to fxxx with the pilots over.

He probably wishes hats were still mandatory so he would have something to live for.

I'M here HS,

What you are seeing and or reading can only be defined as "byproduct"! This is what happens during contract talks and one side is bull$********************ing!!
:laugh:
Isn't "byproduct" Status quo at LCC?

I would expect that one of two things will happen from here, either the company will get REAL serious about the talks or the press we read all summer will resemble that of a carrier whose service is beyond repair.
It appears that your service is already byond repair.....According to your own people!:pimp:

Balls in their court, we have our game faces on and we're ready to play...

WD.
I'm sure you know alot about balls.......Never mind, we're not talking about your "handyman" business here:blush: !
All kidding aside, seems like parker has set the tone for your negotiations.
If he spent as much time running your company as he did on lawyers for his defense team, you might get some production out of him.
Maybe he should spend some more time in a womens' prison!:laugh:

:laugh:
Isn't "byproduct" Status quo at LCC?

It appears that your service is already byond repair.....According to your own people!:pimp:

I'm sure you know alot about balls.......Never mind, we're not talking about your "handyman" business here:blush: !
All kidding aside, seems like parker has set the tone for your negotiations.
If he spent as much time running your company as he did on lawyers for his defense team, you might get some production out of him.
Maybe he should spend some more time in a womens' prison!:laugh:

Never one to miss an opportunity to discuss male body parts are ya:laugh: Are you still doing those long San Francisco lay overs?:0 :puke:

WD.

Yep, it's very sad alright. A half billion dollars profit even without the place fully merged and they STILL want to do it for the cheapest, and not pay us. Unfreakin believable. :angryfire

................................never mind, I can't do any better a summary than Boyd did.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back