• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAirways 190's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sell em to republic, and watch republic sell em in a few years when they declare BK

Mesa 2

My,my,my we've become quite the expert ! This is you,circa 2006:

"I'm a very low time pilot, and do not even have 500/100PIC Multi, but would it be bad to submit an application/create a profile, just to have your name on file at various companies?

Is it frowned upon, would it create useless clutter?"

So you got on with USA Jet-I'm so proud ! Not many lav dumpers make it to that level.Your name IS useless clutter.Why the hatred of RAH ? Because you didn't get hired ,even with your massive creds ? Bwahahaha !

RAH sucks. Every pilot should hate this pilot group. Give the Midwest pilots their jobs and their DOH and maybe you can gain some respect. I am sick of looking at 20 year olds walking around the terminals thinking they deserve their capt. seat that came at the expense of many seasoned pilots. RAH pilots are worse then sc@bs. They are scum.

M

RAH sucks. Every pilot should hate this pilot group. Give the Midwest pilots their jobs and their DOH and maybe you can gain some respect. I am sick of looking at 20 year olds walking around the terminals thinking they deserve their capt. seat that came at the expense of many seasoned pilots. RAH pilots are worse then sc@bs. They are scum.

M
Dork, go back to the high school you just graduated from!

Jesus Christ, can I just have my pissy 43K/year (yes that was my GROSS income in 2009, about 700 hours flown on reserve) FO job? Or does someone have to take this one as well. When the F#$K is it gonna end?

You mean the job that belongs to one of the 150 Out of seniority furloughed AWA pilots? Keep the seat warm. Getting close now!

You mean the job that belongs to one of the 150 Out of seniority furloughed AWA pilots? Keep the seat warm. Getting close now!

Spoken just like a RAH pilot. Might as well get use to it, because come April AWA pilot group will be part of the Bedford congregation. Congrats Westies on getting rid of the Easties. Have fun merging with the RAH pilots. Relative seniority will be great. Do not forget, your furloughed West pilots will be stapled behind all RAH. West pilots do not bring any jobs to the Bedford congregation and are lucky to get a staple. Thats a windfall for those West furloughed pilots.

M

Spoken just like a RAH pilot. Might as well get use to it, because come April AWA pilot group will be part of the Bedford congregation. Congrats Westies on getting rid of the Easties. Have fun merging with the RAH pilots. Relative seniority will be great. Do not forget, your furloughed West pilots will be stapled behind all RAH. West pilots do not bring any jobs to the Bedford congregation and are lucky to get a staple. Thats a windfall for those West furloughed pilots.

M

CRACK KILLS... PUT IT DOWN... just put it down and walk away

M

Whew! You made a few eloquent posts recently and I was starting to have some respect for you. Thanks for allowing me to not have to add you to my Christmas card list.

Whew! You made a few eloquent posts recently and I was starting to have some respect for you. Thanks for allowing me to not have to add you to my Christmas card list.

Sorry to disapoint you, but I just had to respond to Apefly.
Right now there are two lists and I know you Westies want that Windfall, but it will not happen. Sorry. Trying to pretend they were furloughed out of seniority is total BS. There are still two lists. Just like Polar and the Atlas and their ALPA merger which did not work.

Your Narloch will still be number 1 with a DOH. Funny how Westies got their DOH and Easties with 17 years get slotted in with probation pilots.

M

Last edited:
sorry to disapoint you, but i just had to respond to apefly.
Right now there are two lists and i know you westies want that windfall, but it will not happen. Sorry. Trying to pretend they were furloughed out of seniority is total bs. There are still two lists. Just like polar and the atlas and their alpa merger which did not work.

Your narloch will still be number 1 with a doh. Funny how westies got their doh and easties with 17 years get slotted in with probation pilots.

M

gulfstream puke!

Latest resources

Back