USAirways 190's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JAB31

What are the plans for the remaining 15 190's ? Are they still planning on operating them or selling them? Any more furloughs planned ?

I have no clue, but a fleet of 15 airframes cant be very economical (for narrowbodies). Long-term plans to sell the remaining 15?

I recall LCC agreeing to keeping the rest of them as part of the LGA-DCA slot swap deal.

Jesus Christ, can I just have my pissy 43K/year (yes that was my GROSS income in 2009, about 700 hours flown on reserve) FO job? Or does someone have to take this one as well. When the F#$K is it gonna end?

LL- Fear is now a vital part of the modern management equation, along with uncertianty about the future. No one is allowed to just relax and enjoy their job anymore.

Consider it part of the new corporate facism movement.

LL- Fear is now a vital part of the modern management equation, along with uncertianty about the future. No one is allowed to just relax and enjoy their job anymore.

Consider it part of the new corporate facism movement.

Corporate fascism? Wait a minute here. Forgive me if I am painting with too broad of a brush, but aren't pilots 90%+ right wing? Don't you RW'ers prefer the free market? Management is doing whatever it can (usually legally) to earn a profit. Yes, sometimes that doesn't bode well for labor. Either you champion the free market and accept it rewards and drawbacks, or you don't. You can't have it both ways.

Latest resources

Back