• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usair merger prob says Kirby

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think Kirby realizes that USAirways is irrelevant now. He will have no say in who does or doesn't merge with them. They bring nothing that couldn't be bought at auction.

When UAL dumped them for CAL Parker said consolidation in the industry would be good for LCC. The fact is UAL used LCC to get CAL to the table and now Parker/Kirby are left red-faced. The have no say over their future and no one in their right mind would merge with them.

Kirby thinks he's selling a rare collectors edition sports car or something, when everyone knows he's standing in that sad looking used car lot polishing a turd like a Pacer with a cheap over spray paint job at best. http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1658545_1658533_1658042,00.html Two pilot groups still flinging poop at one another over the Continental divide and a bunch of employee's that have no faith in their management. Oh boy that sounds real appetizing, I don't think I really want a second helping of america's most dysfunctional airline.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back