• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usair FO position no longer available

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree with the sentiments above about being lucky. Consider USAirways to be an adult version of Mesa. It's a turd with lipstick.

Can you set up a notification when the last USAPA hardliner quits, so that you can reapply at an airline with a shred of the camaraderie you've enjoyed so far in this profession?

All the folks I work with are great people. It is extremely rare that I meet an employee that can't be a team player and have a good trip. If you visit the frequent flyer boards you will also see that the business passengers think very highly of USAir crews, especially the FAs.

All the folks I work with are great people. It is extremely rare that I meet an employee that can't be a team player and have a good trip. If you visit the frequent flyer boards you will also see that the business passengers think very highly of USAir crews, especially the FAs.
If you can access the archives section circa 1978. But every east crew I've met is firmly convinced there is a problem with their calendar and it really IS 1978.

Hmmmmm!!! I haven't got anything yet, I just check my profile and is avail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And 3 days latter got the AXE!!! well now I'll just wait for AA to open their app window!!! Regional for life....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turtle is obviously a new hire. Furlough him quickly. Tell him all is well. Career will last long time. Taco bell hiring

Remember to thank God for unanswered prayers. This is one of them.

You got me laughing here, Garth! Or is it Chris Gaines? ;)

Latest resources

Back