• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAir Crew on 60 Minutes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That psycho pax that opened the back door should be prosecuted.
Don't be too surprised if you learn that it was infact, not a passenger that "muscled past me" and knew how to open the door before I could jump on his back and stop him. You see, he had opened emergency exits in the past, you know, like they train someone to do in F/A school. So he muscled past and had the door open in the split second it took the F/A to catch up to him. Uhhhh hmmmmmmmm.

Don't be too surprised if you learn that it was infact, not a passenger that "muscled past me" and knew how to open the door before I could jump on his back and stop him. You see, he had opened emergency exits in the past, you know, like they train someone to do in F/A school. So he muscled past and had the door open in the split second it took the F/A to catch up to him. Uhhhh hmmmmmmmm.

She stated that it was a woman that knocked her over and cracked the door open. I wonder why everyone thinks that's a lie. Is there any evidence that the FA opened the door, or do we just not like her attitude?

Apples and oranges here. They would've been able to land it wings level and on speed had there not been a life and death struggle going on in the cockpit between the hijackers and the crew.

Plus the left engine caught a coral reef 6 inches under the surface. Probably impossible to see from the air.

Apples and oranges here. They would've been able to land it wings level and on speed had there not been a life and death struggle going on in the cockpit between the hijackers and the crew.
I know there were hijackers onboard, but you are getting this flight and the Fedex hijacking over Memphis flight mixed up. I could be wrong. Just point me in the direct of a CREDIBLE accounting of this story stating there was a struggle going on at the time of landing. I do not think that was the case, but I could be wrong. Just show me the way.....

She stated that it was a woman that knocked her over and cracked the door open. I wonder why everyone thinks that's a lie. Is there any evidence that the FA opened the door, or do we just not like her attitude?
It is a lie. Her story has keep changing everytime I hear it. 1st someone muscled by her and opened the door,a nd she could then only close it back so far. Today with Bloomberg, she said someone cracked the door open, ect.......... Like I said. don't let it surprise you when that pax cant be found who opened the aft door. And this chick's attitude does sux. Drame Queen. 'I can't find it in me to put my uniform back on, blah blah blah'. Well, everyone else seemed to be able to do so. Look at 60 minutes and when she is telling how emotionally hurt she is, they pan to the other crew members and the looks on their face when she is talking speaks for itself.

Plus the left engine caught a coral reef 6 inches under the surface. Probably impossible to see from the air.
Now there you go againl This is what I was talking about earlier when I asked about your experience. That engine did not come off becasue he hit a reef. The LH wing was dipped into the water as though they were landing in a xwind. Just have a look. It's not as though the wings were level and everything was cool until it hit an unseen reef 6inches under the water, The LH engine clearly comes off because of the force placed upon it once it entered the water.

Plus those guys had to pull up to avoid slamming into a hotel.
Here's a wider angle of the who thing. Please point out the hotel, as I seem to kee missing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqKdVo_IcGs

I was not looking to get into some debate about all of this. I was just suggesting US trained crew are better trained to handle this type of situation than other crews from countries with a little less resources and standards. That's all.

Latest resources

Back