• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAir Base Bid Published

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ALPA arbitration happened and it turns out that ALPA arbitration was not all that binding. Go figure. ALPA over promising and under delivering. :D

Who cares who is "to blame". All sides made their choices along the way and we all had to accept the risk associated with the path we chose.

The courts were expensive and the defendants prevailed. C'est la vie. Time to move on.

No, your side made a choice that forced us to defend ourselves.

You prevailed? What was it that you won?

Yep, time to move on to a real union...the sooner the better.

Enjoy that elite E190 flying....must be fun to bid in the bottom 2% of a fleet....enjoy the holidays and weekends till you jump off the bottom...I am enjoying my time in PHX with pilots with positive views on life, not bitter old angry Easties I see in the system.

A simple question about these upgrades (no dog in the fight, just don't know)...

How will those pilots be handled with regard to the upcoming SLI? More favorably because they will be CA's, or has the snapshot taken place with AMR and those guys will be listed as FO's? Or does anyone have a guess?

A simple question about these upgrades (no dog in the fight, just don't know)...

How will those pilots be handled with regard to the upcoming SLI? More favorably because they will be CA's, or has the snapshot taken place with AMR and those guys will be listed as FO's? Or does anyone have a guess?

Most likely snapshot already taken. I'm sure USAPA will use as evidence of something akin to career expectations, yes I know it's ironic. The question is though, will USAPA be around? Who knows. I do find it interesting though that some of the third listers I know want to bid west as soon as they can, even though there is very little movement. They were very disappointed new hires are heading west, but third listers can't. Part of it could be geographic preference, but from what they've said some of it I think is that for a group that is supposedly wining, the east as a whole is a very angry group.

There is no protocol agreement in place regarding the SLI other than MB, and even the obligations and protections under MB are being disputed (law suit filed). We don't even agree what process is in place, I don't think anyone could give you a good guess on details you enquire about, though you do raise a good question.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back