USair and UAL scope

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
B6Busdriver said:
I agree the rates on the 190 are bad however I nor any other line pilot had a say as to what the rates were going to be. Is that the pilot groups fault? Maybe a little but not entirely.

SSSSSSSSMACK. You sure seem to be a moron. Our Dalpa pilot group was shortsighted back in the past, and we are paying for it now. But, your pilot group KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING BUT REFUSES TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. Why? Because YOU CAN'T. Also, most of the current pilots DON'T CARE, since they will probably stay on the bus, where the rates are higher. A lot of your guys claim that "it isn't in your airline model"---you are a LCC and can't afford to ask for more. Really? $5 extra dollars an hour will kill your model? How about $10 more per pilot per hour? Can your airline sell a few drinks during the flight and pay that off? I bet it can.

Look, maybe calling you a moron was too strong, but you can't go around blaming us for everything wrong, when you and your airline has a GLARING PROBLEM also. Air Canada used to have their own CRJs (they may still have a few), but now JAZZ is taking all of the 50 seaters, and that would have happened with us too most likely.

As far as having 50 million posts-----I ENJOY THIS BOARD. If that is a crime, then shoot me. I have other interests too, but I look in on this board a few times a day, and I have been doing this FOR YEARS. (Hence the almost 5000 posts) Everyone would be a lot happier in life if they tried to enjoy life at home and work. I enjoy both.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back