Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAir 1549 PAX: Demand FREE Lifetime UPGRADE!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe they can ALL go on a "free" flight somewhere... Let's call it a "sky diving" reunion.

These people need to seriously STFU. I wonder if you proposed possible death versus a water landing and NO compensation from USAir, what would they choose. Personally, I wish each person who sues bad luck in life. Sounds silly, but I hope they get screwed somehow. The lack of ethics is increible.

Jesus H....If this happened in the 50s or 60s, the pax would get together and fund the college education of the crew members kids.

Looks like the only mistake Sully made was going back through the cabin and making sure everyone was off.
There are some pretty pathetic people in this country, thank God there are also a lot more good people out there.

US Air mgmt. shouldn't have raised the stakes so quickly. I would have started with waiving the $2 drink charge for lifetime travel, and then hope that we would have settled on a Free Upgrade for a Year.

My contempt for these "customers" has now been raised to heretofor unforseen levels. I now understand why the crusty captains would act as they do regarding turbulence, and hard landings, i.e. their near contempt for the cattle.

I used to respectfully say something, but never again. I will just laugh with them and think of these mouthbreathing wastes of skin. I miss flying boxes.

I DON'T miss NEVER having flown people! :D

Latest resources

Back