• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAF SSgt + Playboy = naughty.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Back to the original thread... In a civilian world the FAA would revoke her licence. A good moral character is one of the conditions to hold an ATP...

For heaven's sake, even by flight info standards that a very silly thing to say.

pretty Excellent

Why should she get in trouble? She has done nothing illegal. quote]

Quote from the link story:

"This staff sergeant's alleged action does not meet the high standards we expect of our airmen, nor does it comply with the Air Force's core values of integrity, service before self, and excellence in all we do," Oscar Balladares, spokesman for Lackland Air Force Base, said in a statement.

I dunno, looks pretty excellent to me!

Omg

Well I have to say that after what I heard about her behavior at Lackland..and the pics...she should be removed from BMT. As one peron mentiond - her credibility is shot. Also...she would be a spectacle at any base she PCSs to...so...I bet they "let" her separate. Tough call really...but if I were in charge..and I am old school military (work hard, play harder) Id still let her go......honestly...would you want her in your squadron? Think hard for a minute on that...every CC call you'd be briefing the guys to stay away from her...

D.T.!!!! When did you gunship guys become such Pu$$ies?

Latest resources

Back