Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA Today Article from yesterday (Mesaba)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JetLinkin Park

Anyone else notice that while the article was about Mesaba's BK filing, they had to mention "Mesa" by brand name and how they are 60% cheaper in their operations?

Not like I have to try real hard to find Mesa bashers on this board, but please join me in saying F*$K OFF to any who happen to read this post!!

LOSERS.

BTW, my college roomate and best friend went to Mesa in 2000. He's an ERJ CA there now. Although I haven't seen him in 4 years, I would gladly kick him in the nads given the opportunity.

i read article too, what a pisser. after all these bankruptcies pretty much every regional airline will look like mesa and if your pilot group tries to maintain any sense of QOL and pay standards you'll just end up getting replaced by mesa. mesa f_ckers , i spit in your general direction. sorry that was uncalled for on the positive side JO is getting wealthier and wealthier and that's cool cause he seems like a pretty cool guy.

Don't get mad at Mesa pilots. They can't help that they are one of the prime reasons QOL is decreasing in the regional airline ranks. Keep repeating it to yourselves... We at AWAC know only too well what Mesaba and Comair are going to be going through. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back