• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA Jet's New DO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Danny is a good man. He was a straight shooter while at ABX and I considered him one of the good guys in management. You could do a lot worse!

He talked the talk. He didn't walk the walk. IMO, He was pleasent enough to deal with, but made sure he had a hole punched in his bar of soap, a string tied it and backed himself up to a wall before doing anything.

You could do a lot worse!

True, you could get a DU clone. That would be an order or two of magnitude worse. :D

Cliff's Airplane

Hey there is nothing like starting out on top and retiring on the bottom...kinda like going from FedEx and ending up at some auto parts night freight outfit. If we are trying to move towards pax, what experience can war hero here bring us? Are we just using his GI Joe connections for the government contracting side. We all know that ex GI Joe clown we had prior to RM was worthless as single ply toliet paper. RH, I mean Col. Klink was a real piece of work, to bad he couldn't fly. So here we are recieving second rate has been management type, well he will fit right in with PT Healey and circus. So why take an unknown from the outside? I bet all that A-10 time is about as worthless as C152 time . I wonder if this individual can fly the VOR/DME 2 Circle to 35 into MMIO? I bet he can't, great another do as I say because I can't back it up. I hope these up and coming interviews pan out. Thats all, carry on I will be in the area all day. Oh yes I forgot, welcome aboard Oh Danny Boy.

USA Jet Pilot
Our other A-10 guy is a great stick, Joe R. is one of the best. BTW How come you have picture of Cliff's airplane?

Last edited:
Oh my god! Change! Run run run! I'm scared if it!
/sarcasm

Give the guy a chance. I'm not saying he will or will not be a good DO, but I can tell you that we don't know yet. Gesh, hes not even on property yet and people already don't like him. Don't hang him before he commits a crime.

If you think failure all the time you will cause failure. If you think positive things and work towards them positive things happen. Maybe its time for some more positive thinking around here.

Last edited:
Hi!

It's funny. Most of the guys at USA Jet I talk to are positive about the airline.

The guy I know that's really, really negative is never leaving. Why be a lifer, if you're negative about your company???

cliff
YIP

PS-I know a guy who did a crappy job at his first organization. He left, and went to a new place. Things went much better in his new organization. In fact, he was the best guy the new organization ever had, but yet his old organization couldn't wait to get rid of him. His last name rhymes with "carve", but it's spelled weird. I just saw him on TV last night (THU).

What is RM going to do now? Being out of work in SE Michigan is hard enough. Being 59+ years old, Pilot and out of work in SE Michigan is not good.

Hopefully, he didn't piss on everyones wheatees!!!
Any info?? Maybe he wants to be a FA for Southwest?

ummmm....wow, well that changes my whole career path...hmmmm.... i guess its to the regionals for me. damn

RM is a good man, Upper management sucks

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back