USA jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jergar999

This is probably a good question for pilotyip, but is now a good time to apply? I noticed an interview posted, and have been interested for some time.

I have been in the pool for almost a year, LOL.

Things are slow

The on-demand business is really slow rightnow and we will not do any additional hiring this year.

Re: USLESS A JET

But Randy surely youre going to need people when Uncle Ray get his certificate from "The FED's" and kicks out all that 'Motor Freight" for some decent 8 Mile Rd. 'Hostee's"........
But then again you're not doing the hiring any more.......and Pigs WILL probably fly before you get "served" a cold breverage with a smile on that da20.

Re: Things are slow

pilotyip said:
The on-demand business is really slow rightnow and we will not do any additional hiring this year.

i hear even Ameristar is talking of layoffs... :(

Hey Taz

We have beverage service on the DA-20 Hot or Cold depending upon the time of year. Of course you have to pick up yoppur beverage at the counter before manning your thrusty steed. As far as the 8 mile hoties goes, not on USA Jet, it might be fun. we could never let that happen.

Lay-off's at USAJet Airlines...AGAIN!!!!

Hey Randy just found out today that Uncle Ray has handed out Pink slips to Pilots, Aircraft Maintenence, Account Personell, and Customer "Circus" i mean Service. Ha!ha!! I thought that life was rosey with all that flying and SEC money floating thru the companys' viens, and the soon to be passenger operation with the 8 mile Rd. Hostie's.
And that they were going to hire alot of new guy's for this "new operation"!!!!!!!
The one thing that is and has ALWAYS been true about USless A Jet is that all the Good people that get screwed for their efforts and hard work, NEVER COME BACK!!..........

......HERE'S Looking at you Kid.......

A guy I used to work with was in the "POOL"for a LONG, LONG time and finally he went to work flying piston twins for somebody.
Guess he wasn't the only one who got the line thrown to him.

I just got back from a 5 day vacation where i spent ALOT of money. Called in to UsaJet dispatch to see how busy we were and what number i would likely be in rotation tomorrow... "hold on the Chief Pilot needs to speak to you...."

Yea, 13 guys just got laid off from USAJet, they went by senority and will recall by senority... 3 guys volunteered for what ever reason so that make me number 4 to be recalled out of 10. It was a fun 9 months and i hope to get recalled soon.... *holds breath*

Anyone know of ANY jobs out there for a 4000 hour pilot with 2000 hours of Falcon 20 time? also... anyone clarify the rumor that Cherry Air has ceased operations? and that Grande Aire is following closely behind? and that Ameristar has grounded thier 9's and 737's and furloughed X numbers of pilots.... ?

Originally posted by Xfr8dog
Anyone know of ANY jobs out there for a 4000 hour pilot with 2000 hours of Falcon 20 time?

nope

also... anyone clarify the rumor that Cherry Air has ceased operations?

no they havent, but did layoff

and that Grande Aire is following closely behind?

no idea

and that Ameristar has grounded thier 9's and 737's

last i heard, no

and furloughed X numbers of pilots.... ?

supposedly about to happen

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back