• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA JET PILOTS: Now what?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey av8ter79! If that was the only thing I put in my resume, I'd still have more to offer a company than you do. LOL!!! What a duche bag!

Alex, you know that can not be true, no one tells Connie what he can and can not do.

clansinclair said:
For some reason I am unable to access the referenced documents.

But tell me why shouldn't your company have to abide by all the rules and regulations regarding the type of operations we all work under? Why shouldn't you have to have all the supporting elements required by law regarding your aforementioned areas, such as flight following, record keeping, adiministration, etc.

Why shouldn't USA Jet seek legal redress when you attempt to gain an illegal, unsafe, and unethical advantage in a business that is customer service oriented, when ultimately you end up doing the industry a tremendous diservice as well as the customer?

You say our motive was to price you out of the competitive market and prevent your growth. I say our motive was an attempt to keep the "playing field" level in the interest of safety, the industry as a whole, and quality, reliable service to the customer.

An insult and an apology a few posts apart...yea I guess I can live with that...this thread has already gone too long already. Sorry about the paycut and hope things will get better for you.
But just for the record, I have never been asked to modify duty times, fly broke aircraft or fly drugs like you stated earlier. I will be taking Cliff up on the free beer he offered. Take care all and go MAVS!

Hey T-Rex,

I just wanted to apologize for Clan's remarks. Most of us here at JUS are actually quite normal and sane, we realize we are all in the same boat, flying the same crap and dealing with the same management issues. I'll also buy you guys a beer anytime, see Ya JF

As far as business being slow in the automotive industry.. Take a deep breath and relax. Let's not forget that USA Jet had a slow down, as well as, layoffs for a brief period during this same time period in 2003. And, as I recall, after Memorial Day our business picked up and was average to above average until about December or so of that year. I am only stating this for those who can be swept up in the doom and gloom of the automotive industry. The auto industry definitely cycles and somewhat irregularly at times. But I'm sure the slow down won't last much longer. If history repeats itself..and it usually does the flying will pickup. Good luck guys!

asipilot,

please! apologize for yourself! it's possible that i've over-reacted in my comments to some degree, but they hardly need to be apologized for by you.

i'm just as "sane and normal" as anybody, but i have an opinion that deserves to be expressed as much as anyone's. this opinion has been formed over several years in the business, personal observation, and input from those "in the know" from within and without.

you may not feel the need to speak out and defend the honor of our company, and that's your perogative. just don't "dog" those of us who do by implying that we're not normal or sane.

by the way, i seem to recall being your captain on a particular flight when you did something out of the realm of "sane and normal", such as pulling a fuel related c/b while in flight and pushing on rudder pedals while i was attempting to trim the aircraft. both of your actions designed to play stupid kid's games and "screw" with your captain. i also recall telling you that i'd break your !@#$-ing arm if you ever pulled another "stunt" like that again in the cockpit!

son, i submit that you are the last person who should be putting the integrity of others to question.

Last edited:
T-Rex,

Hey dude, you're right. This has gone on long enough. I respect the fact that you have a different point of view and opinion from my own. I'm willing to live with that too. Besides, the last thing I really want to do is perpetuate the divide and conquer tactics that aviation management types love by pitting pilots against each other.

Fly safe brother, and if we see each other on the road somewhere, I'd be honored to buy you a beer too!

clansinclair said:
by the way, i seem to recall being your captain on a particular flight when you did something out of the realm of "sane and normal", such as pulling a fuel related c/b while in flight and pushing on rudder pedals while i was attempting to trim the aircraft. both of your actions designed to play stupid kid's games and "screw" with your captain. i also recall telling you that i'd break your !@#$-ing arm if you ever pulled another "stunt" like that again in the cockpit!

Classy. Any pilot that makes a threat of bodily injure to another pilot is a complete jacka$$. You whine that others in the industry are not professional enough, but you can't even maintain discipline in your own cockpit.

Are we done with this my dad can beat up your dad?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back