USA JET PILOTS: Now what?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Freight Dawg said:
Ladies and Gentleman welcome to tonights fight! It will consist of five rounds each round scored seperately. Lets meet tonights judges; From the USA Jet line up we have asipilot and atpcliff; From Ameristar we have RedBelly and GotnoTime. Lets meet tonights refree from the land of YIP we have pilotyip with over 1900 post. Fighting from the Red, Blue, White, and Gray corner standing 5feet 9 inches and weighing in at 300 pounds we have clansinclair....and in the other corner fighting under the colors of the red, white, and blue standing 6 foot 3 inches 285 pounds is T-Rex. Tonights announcer will be your truely Freight Dawg (woof, woof, woof). Tonights fight is brought to you courtsey of the big three and the UAW. Gentleman step the center of the ring, we wanna see a nice clean flight no shots below the belt and do not fight the way you fly. Shake hands....Lets Get it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T-Gates said:
Thread Translation:
T-Gates said:
My on-demand freight company can kick your on-demand freight company's ass.....

That's pretty unfair. At no time in this thread did any Ameristar pilots attack the pilots or management of USA Jet.

It is more like an argument of who's banged the uglier girl.

I didn't know that freightdawgs could get any girls? ;)

If you go back and figure out how this whole thing started it was when Clansinclair said the following...

What really saddens me is that now I feel like we've finally stooped to the Ameristar level. Until now, I've always felt like we were the premier outfit in our industry.

This guy has purposely singled out Ameristar a number of different threads and has made quite a few wild accusations.

Flyingdutchman said:
I didn't know that freightdawgs could get any girls? ;)

Nahh we tell them we work for USA Jet... we are higher up the freight dog food chain.

Nevermind, I like the fat ones anyway....and dont think I'm not taking names on all those guys that have offered beers.... I'm collecting on that!! Take care everyone!

I didn't know that freightdawgs could get any girls?

I realized something ... if you just spent 12 - 14 hours loading and unloading freight from the back of DA20, flying in and out of small undulating strips with few facilities, landings at minimums every leg all night long ... by the time you're ready to take off the epaulets and have a brew somewhere ... the term 'aviation cute' might take on a whole new meaning. It is logical that one might actually increase ones chances of scoring if one's standards are lowered considerably due to fatigue/giddiness. :D

And it's always night-time/dark in freight-doggie land, and as you know ...when the lights are off, it's merely a question of "Who washed up and who didn't?" anyway.

Minh

You guys are REALLY going at each other's throats...which is exactly what management wants. Maybe it IS time to get representation on the property...

Hey, fat girls need love too. And
their fridge is more likely to be full
of beer than frelling chardonay!

If you really score she'll have a bottle
of whisky too!

It's just like riding a moped...

Hahahaha!!!

Clansinclair:

You don’t know jack. Cruxx At Nine left Ameristar in late 98 or early 99 and a lot has changed. Ameristar Jet Charter has never asserted any of the activities you address. Also, about the spying yes it is true but, Ameristar has had it’s share of spies that’s why new hires have had to sign a none disclosure contract since ’98. Frankly your dribble is getting old and you are F.O.S!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back