USA JET Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
USA Jets

Ok everyone...calm down, and please just be nice and try to answer his question.
As you can see, with my exp. i can't any work, but i'll be happy to give you some info. Best of luck to all.

USA Jet Airlines operates a fleet of Falcon DA-20’s and DC-9’s. We have passed 4 FAA inspections in a row with no findings. We are ISO 9002 qualified and awarded Q1 by Ford Motor Company. USA Jet is the only carrier besides Federal Express to be awarded Q1.

We are currently interviewing to build a pool for the DA-20 F/O position. We do not currently have class dates projected at this time. Interviews will be held in Detroit, and the candidate will be responsible for their own travel expenses. However, hotel and local transportation will be provided during the interview. Some of the basic requirements for employment at USA Jet include living in the Detroit area, signing an 18K training contract, wearing a pager while on duty and being at the airport ready to fly anywhere on a 20-minute notice.

We are currently hiring for the position of DA-20 F/O. DA-20 F/Os are responsible for operating a fleet of 12 DC-9s and 13 DA-20s.

We have an extensive training program including high quality Part 121 training, 8 weeks of ground school and sim for DA-20 Falcon pilots. Prior to being released for line operations, 25 hours of I.O.E. will be required.

We offer a complete benefits package that includes, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K, and paid vacation. There is also potential to upgrade to DA-20 Falcon Captain in 1-2 years, if qualified.

PLEASE NOTE: We do NOT accept resumes or applications by mail or fax for this position.

Applicants who do not meet our minimum requirements will not be considered. Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements listed below before applying. If you do not meet the requirements at this time, please wait and apply once you do meet these requirements.

MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS

Have ATP certificate or ATP written

No felony convictions

No convictions for DUI/DWI within the last 7 years

No misdemeanor convictions within the last 7 years

Be willing to take a drug test

Be able to furnish proof of eligibility for employment in the United States

Able to relocate to Detroit/Willow Run area

Be willing to work scheduled holidays, weekends, and must be willing to report to the airport within 20 minutes of being paged

Be willing to sign a 24 month, $18,000 training agreement/contract

Air Inc info is out of date

$2795 per month to start, 65 hr guar at $43 per hour

777 beat me to it, but heres their latest ad as of yesterday...20 minute notice? ack :eek:

POSITION:

Pilot
COMPANY:

USA Jet

EMAIL:

[email protected]

www.activeaero.com

DATE:

Wednesday, December 11, 2002

COMMENTS:

We are currently interviewing to build a pool for the DA-20 F/O position. We do not currently have class dates projected at this time. Interviews will be held in Detroit, and the candidate will be responsible for their own travel expenses. However, hotel and local transportation will be provided during the interview. Some of the basic requirements for employment at USA Jet include living in the Detroit area, signing an 18K training contract, wearing a pager while on duty and being at the airport ready to fly anywhere on a 20-minute notice. We are currently hiring for the position of DA-20 F/O. DA-20 F/Os are responsible for operating a fleet of 12 DC-9s and 13 DA-20s. We have an extensive training program including high quality Part 121 training, 8 weeks of ground school and sim for DA-20 Falcon pilots. Prior to being released for line operations, 25 hours of I.O.E. will be required.

We offer a complete benefits package that includes, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K, and paid vacation. There is also potential to upgrade to DA-20 Falcon Captain in 1-2 years, if qualified. PLEASE NOTE: We do NOT accept resumes or applications by mail or fax for this position. Applicants who do not meet our minimum requirements will not be considered. Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements listed below before applying. If you do not meet the requirements at this time, please wait and apply once you do meet these requirements.

MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS

Have ATP certificate or ATP written

No felony convictions

No convictions for DUI/DWI within the last 7 years

No misdemeanor convictions within the last 7 years

Be willing to take a drug test

Be able to furnish proof of eligibility for employment in the United States

Able to relocate to Detroit/Willow Run area

Be willing to work scheduled holidays, weekends, and must be willing to report to the airport within 20 minutes of being paged

Be willing to sign a 24 month, $18,000 training agreement/contract

USA Jet is a good place to WORK... I was there a couple years and had a good time. They're a really good bunch of pilots. Well qualified and hard working. Looking back they provided me alot of experience and still paid a wage that was fair. Pay was above the standard commuter wage. You will hear groans and moans from folks, as anywhere. If you work with 'them' it can be a great experience. I dont like the contract thing, but you have to be there a couple of years to get your time anyway. I would say sign it and forget it..

Sometimes it is tough sitting around waiting to fly. It can be very frustrating to be called out at midnight and flying all over the country with long duty periods. All in all, a very safe place to work and a good bunch of folks. Dont apply thinking its a 'cushy' job. Its work, but a good environment to learn and grow.

Latest resources

Back