• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA JET Guilt Trip

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I get paid like veryone else, unless of course if it is for a 501 3 (c)

Ha! Making more friends I see.
Hey Scope: pilotyip=Curr Position: DA-20 Standards Manager
He works for that scumbag operation usa jet, AND is in management!

Hey be nice

Ha! Making more friends I see.
Hey Scope: pilotyip=Curr Position: DA-20 Standards Manager
He works for that scumbag operation usa jet, AND is in management!
Ah FI at its finest, a little name calling solves every problem.

I know one guy got $4500 for sitting with an airplane at KDAL for 10 days.

So PilotYip in his great wisdom said Ahh that is too much for a few dumb pilots. Watch this! And he called together a management meeting and said lets put these guys on 20 hour guarantee and make them work two weeks on and two week off. 4 pilots will be 80 hours pay too cover N827AA. If they sit 14 days we still only pay them for about 1700 dollars each at most for Captains. Look how much I saved USAJET. So then PilotYip heads over too the wedge and has a few beers feeling good about how he is reviving the Falcons on the backs of a few unemployed pilots.

Susan, thank you for thinking so highly of me. As if I have any influence as a part time checks airman and ground school instructor. I do not have the story of how the change came about, other than I know they could not find pilots on the contract trip basis. It is true that pilots broke the 20 hours in May and made more than they would have on the daily contract rate. Best of luck in your pursuits after your adventure at USA Jet.

Yes, USA Jet management has sunk to a new low. They need contractors to work for them on a temp basis so they started calling old emplyee's. They basically told them if they worked contract for them right now they would be put at the front of the call back list, if they decided to hire again. But if they didn't contract they would not be considered at all. Way to go guys. Guilt trip them to work for you, then brush them aside like dirt. They have sunk to a new low over there. Pat yourselves on the back for that one.

that whole company just reaks of crappy management. Very unsafe place to work.

susan, thank you for thinking so highly of me. As if i have any influence as a part time checks airman and ground school instructor. I do not have the story of how the change came about, other than i know they could not find pilots on the contract trip basis. It is true that pilots broke the 20 hours in may and made more than they would have on the daily contract rate. Best of luck in your pursuits after your adventure at usa jet.

pilotyip just exposed himself! Lol

Man, you guys are cold. At least some folks who would be unemployed are making something. It may not be as much as anyone would like. But at least it's flying and it's better than going hungry.

Reality

Man, you guys are cold. At least some folks who would be unemployed are making something. It may not be as much as anyone would like. But at least it's flying and it's better than going hungry.
Hey! this is FI, reality has no place on this board.

Latest resources

Back