• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA Jet Airlines SOLD

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok, apparently you didn't get the memo. You go back to your pipe dream of working for a real airline.

Yeah, this is how it goes when a company is insolvent and can no longer raise capital from its existing creditors which "sell" their debt to a private consortium. Kind of like the group that brought Chrysler back from Europe only to be told later by Obama to get lost at the tune of $.20 for every dollar they spent. Minority stake is to keep the certificates alive, given Platinum has the money but no experience managing an airline. Look to see top management dispatched pretty quickly. Could go either way.

100-1/2

I hope you get to keep your job pilotyip!

I hope you get to keep your job pilotyip!
Nothing but blue skies ahead, plus there is a good chance we will get free tickets to see the Piston's play again, just like we did when the late Bill Davison owned part of JUS. Then again I could have no idea what I am talking about, lets check back in a year and see what happens. JUS still a great place to come while looking for your next job, over 1/2 the 9/80 flying is now pax. Too many pilots have paased through here on their way to career positions at Fedex, UPS, SWA, DAL, NJ, JB you name it they have passed through here and gone there. BTW Tom went to MSU, I mean how cool is that?

Yeah, this is how it goes when a company is insolvent and can no longer raise capital from its existing creditors which "sell" their debt to a private consortium. Kind of like the group that brought Chrysler back from Europe only to be told later by Obama to get lost at the tune of $.20 for every dollar they spent. Minority stake is to keep the certificates alive, given Platinum has the money but no experience managing an airline. Look to see top management dispatched pretty quickly. Could go either way.

100-1/2

Very true

Hopefully, things will go well for everyone now at USA Jet...

Latest resources

Back