USA Jet Airlines SOLD

DeltaLima21

Total Time
2500+
dude, nobody cares. go back to sucking up some more.

DeltaLima21

Total Time
2500+
Ok, apparently you didn't get the memo. You go back to your pipe dream of working for a real airline.

100-1/2

OVER-N-DUN!
Total Time
lifer
Yeah, this is how it goes when a company is insolvent and can no longer raise capital from its existing creditors which "sell" their debt to a private consortium. Kind of like the group that brought Chrysler back from Europe only to be told later by Obama to get lost at the tune of $.20 for every dollar they spent. Minority stake is to keep the certificates alive, given Platinum has the money but no experience managing an airline. Look to see top management dispatched pretty quickly. Could go either way.

100-1/2

stupidpilot

Registered Moron
Total Time
Alot
I hope you get to keep your job pilotyip!

pilotyip

Total Time
I hope you get to keep your job pilotyip!
Nothing but blue skies ahead, plus there is a good chance we will get free tickets to see the Piston's play again, just like we did when the late Bill Davison owned part of JUS. Then again I could have no idea what I am talking about, lets check back in a year and see what happens. JUS still a great place to come while looking for your next job, over 1/2 the 9/80 flying is now pax. Too many pilots have paased through here on their way to career positions at Fedex, UPS, SWA, DAL, NJ, JB you name it they have passed through here and gone there. BTW Tom went to MSU, I mean how cool is that?

Porky

Total Time
Many
Yeah, this is how it goes when a company is insolvent and can no longer raise capital from its existing creditors which "sell" their debt to a private consortium. Kind of like the group that brought Chrysler back from Europe only to be told later by Obama to get lost at the tune of $.20 for every dollar they spent. Minority stake is to keep the certificates alive, given Platinum has the money but no experience managing an airline. Look to see top management dispatched pretty quickly. Could go either way.

100-1/2
Very true

atpcliff

Total Time
Hopefully, things will go well for everyone now at USA Jet...

DC3Flyer

Total Time
Roundball 1

So I take it that USA Jet is keeping the MD80 that the team currently owns?

DeltaLima21

Total Time
2500+
Best decision ever! Have 8 employees, and growing. Cleared 55k my first year, and worked 28 days all of last year. Plenty of time for family, friends, drinking, fishing and hunting trips. you know, the important things in life. --I never said I was out of Aviation for good, but nothing looks good at the moment to come back. Hard to justify that crummy lifestyle at this point.

Last edited:

Mach

Total Time
Well Good things are working out for you. No need to crap on other people's parade.

DeltaLima21

Total Time
2500+
Nothing personal to you, but any time I have a chance, I will take a hot steamy crap on 8sugarsugar's parade.