• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Then you are, maru, what we already think you are- a weird irrational idiot

Well said bill

A battle, not the war

Damn!

The regional pilots might actually get better treatment feeding NAI, and face it, they have absolutely no reason to support the wages and benefits of some double breasted college boy.

ALPA representation. Re-Defining unity, one regional pilot at a time!

Well, looks like you've broken the code. Except scope was really destroyed in the 60's with ALPA's connivance. You had to figure that since so many pilots had in failing the IQ test convinced themselves they were republicans. This was easy since the majors had grown so large they were able effect public policy. Unfortunately, this left a large pool of pilots with less than desireable career choices. What was amazing was that ALPA, along with some of the posters on this board promise all good jobs if you'll just submit an application. That ain't happening, but they still want regional pilots to support ALPA's efforts to make life better for the chosen few at brand X. I think NAI might be a good job for Regional pilots

Get an app in with a major Maru and stop your petulant rhetoric.....we're all stocked up on the "woe is me" talk. Stare at the mirror if you don't get hired....all everybody needs is a license and a heartbeat now

Get an app in with a major Maru and stop your petulant rhetoric.....we're all stocked up on the "woe is me" talk. Stare at the mirror if you don't get hired....all everybody needs is a license and a heartbeat now
Why Bill, that's not petulance at all. It's is an unpleasant fact, that big labor umbrella you thought was over your head is no longer there. You can refuse to accept that premise but you won't prove it without a strike.

Why Bill, that's not petulance at all. It's is an unpleasant fact, that big labor umbrella you thought was over your head is no longer there. You can refuse to accept that premise but you won't prove it without a strike.

What? Huh? Really?

Please make sense next time Maru.....seriously, I have no idea what that meant scab!

Except on this issue, Swapa is in lock step with alpa as we ought to be.

My tagline is just a joke......but ALPA/SWAPA/APA taking the lead on this, we have a fighting chance. True True Wavey

Latest resources

Back