• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
on a side note, did anyone hear Jeff Skiles tell the story about the govt employee who called him (I guess both jeff and sully) about setting up a meeting with Prater when they were up in DC a few weeks ago.

Pretty funny story but I'd like to see if anyone else here as been told it or got to hear it from Jeff before I relate the wrong details, since I was told second hand.

on a side note, did anyone hear Jeff Skiles tell the story about the govt employee who called him (I guess both jeff and sully) about setting up a meeting with Prater when they were up in DC a few weeks ago.

Pretty funny story but I'd like to see if anyone else here as been told it or got to hear it from Jeff before I relate the wrong details, since I was told second hand.

Haven't heard it - so lets hear it.

Metrojet

Can't think of any reason they would or would even want to. They are lucky they got out and I am not talking about the Hudson.

Latest resources

Back