• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

US Airways training

LearLove

Total Time
12000+
on a side note, did anyone hear Jeff Skiles tell the story about the govt employee who called him (I guess both jeff and sully) about setting up a meeting with Prater when they were up in DC a few weeks ago.

Pretty funny story but I'd like to see if anyone else here as been told it or got to hear it from Jeff before I relate the wrong details, since I was told second hand.

Metrojet

Total Time
on a side note, did anyone hear Jeff Skiles tell the story about the govt employee who called him (I guess both jeff and sully) about setting up a meeting with Prater when they were up in DC a few weeks ago.

Pretty funny story but I'd like to see if anyone else here as been told it or got to hear it from Jeff before I relate the wrong details, since I was told second hand.

Haven't heard it - so lets hear it.

Metrojet

eaglesview

Total Time

Can't think of any reason they would or would even want to. They are lucky they got out and I am not talking about the Hudson.