• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways to start accepting apps.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, but if he waits and gets on with Delta or FedEx, he'll have a future with variety. If he went to USAir, he'd be labelled due to his group's bad decision. We all know it.

OYS

That's just stoopid. No one will mistake someone under 50 for an original east pilot. Additionally, I care about as much what some random hater thinks about me, without verifying any truth as I do what Nancy Pelovski thinks of my gun collection. Most adults agree.

Why does USAir care how much dual 152 time I have? Geez!! Prepare for a COMPLETE breakdown of times by all aircraft you've flown. TT, PIC, SIC/Dual prop & jet...ugh!!

Only the president gets a pension, and it doesn't pay much unless you get re-elected a couple of times.

I sure hope not with ALPA losing dues with all the membership leaving...glad our company left....looks like Air Tran will be next.

Why does USAir care how much dual 152 time I have? Geez!! Prepare for a COMPLETE breakdown of times by all aircraft you've flown. TT, PIC, SIC/Dual prop & jet...ugh!!

Because you will be flying with a 64 year old captain who will be drooling on himself for most of the flight.

That's just stoopid. No one will mistake someone under 50 for an original east pilot. Additionally, I care about as much what some random hater thinks about me, without verifying any truth as I do what Nancy Pelovski thinks of my gun collection. Most adults agree.

Thanks Sgt. Shultz! "I see nothing......I know nothing! But I wasn't there then...." But, you knew about it all when wanting to interview there.

OYS

Latest resources

Back